IF YOU EVER GET IN A FIGHT WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER JUST BREATHE IN THE HELIUM OUT OF A BALLOON AND HAVE AN ARGUMENT AND THE FIRST ONE TO LAUGH LOSES
you just put every marriage counsellor out of business
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- listen to some sick jams:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I could be drunk, nearing an inevitable unconsciousness –
where all of my senses begin to go numb,
and you would still make me feel everything.
I could be unsure about everything else,
except for the fact that I belong wherever you exist.
And even before my vision begins to blur,
you would still be the only one I choose to see.
And if I were granted the privilege of only holding onto
a single memory for my keepsake from this entire night,
it would be the moment your lips collide with mine
right before you flawlessly move over me,
and whisper that you love me as if it were
a secret you could never trust upon anyone else.